Friday, September 4, 2009

mark your calendars!!!!

I HEART POP-UP SHOP at the bk flea next weekend!!

Come visit me at my booth! I'll be at Ft. Greene on Saturday and the record fair in Dumbo on Sunday. What goodies you'll find:

* marked down I Heart merchandise
* vintage pieces from my own collection
* select items from Samantha Pleet, Dirty Librarian Chains, Cheek-ie, Wowch, and more!!!
* records from dj friends such as Language, Brennan Green, and Doug Lee
* as well as surprise vendor guests!!!

Hope to see you there! The record fair should be pretty sweet. Plus it's a vintage bazaar!!! I'll probably be leaving my booth quite frequently. Thankfully i've got my good pal Nick Lorden helping me man the booth.

SATURDAY:
176 Lafayette
Ft. Greene
10am-5pm

SUNDAY:
archway under manhattan bridge
Dumbo
11am-6pm





No comments: