Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SAMANTHA PLEET - DESIGNER PROFILE


WE HEART SAMANTHA PLEET

1. if your apartment was on fire and could only grab 3 things, which items would you take?  my grandfather's mandolin, my hard drive, and my pocketbook

2. what was the last album you illegally downloaded?  Independent Pleasure Club by Holy Hail

3. what was the last legal album you bought/downloaded?  Saint Dymphna by Gang Gang Dance

4. what's the best meal you can cook?  anything with truffles and zucchini blossoms

5. what did you want to be when you were 10?  an actress.  i was very serious, i had headshots and everything

6. favorite seinfeld moment:  when Jerry wears the puffy shirt on the Today show, i actually liked the shirt

7. favorite item of clothing you didn't pay for: my grandmother's hand me downs, especially the Chanel mini dress

8. last halloween costume: i wore a glitter circus romper i bought in Sienna Italy and i made my husband Patrick an 18th century suit with a tri corner hat

9. sand or snow?  snow!

10. last country visited: France just a few weeks ago

No comments: